Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Better Than Potatoes Cheesy Cauliflower Puree


Hello, my name is Sarah... and I am ALWAYS looking for a way to sneak vegetables into daily life. Not just for my kids, or my husband, but myself. I can eat a salad like you wouldn't believe, but struggle to COOK vegetables in a way I find appetizing.

Enter, stage right. Better Than Potatoes Cheesy Cauliflower Puree.


www.ibreatheimhungry.com

Potatoes. How I love potatoes. I am your average Irish(ish) girl, give me meat and potatoes and I will be a happy little girl. Cheese? Don't get me started on cheese. I have yet to meet one I didn't automatically fall in love with. So, you are telling me this is BETTER than potatoes AND has cheese? Pin away.

I made this last week. Sorta. It was all going so well until I couldn't find the lid to my food processor. No problem. I was just fine until I couldn't find the lid to my blender. I used my stand mixer on the highest, fastest speed possible. I ended up with shredded cauliflower with a cheesy sauce on it. Not exactly what I was going for, but delicious non the less.

I will be making this again whenever those two lids get back from their little rendezvous. Bonus? Husband LOVED it.

No comments:

Post a Comment