Sunday, January 22, 2012

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

http://thecrockstar.blogspot.com

Hello, my name is Sarah... and you had me at crockpot. What's that you say? You only need these 6 ingredients, plus some egg noodles? I don't want to be forward or anything, but I think I am in love.

I added those few items to my grocery list, and made it on a gray, overcast Monday. I had some extra mushrooms and threw them in the mix as well. I was beating my kids and husband off with the wooden spoon all day.

My only advice on this recipe is to make the cubes of cream cheese really small. It melts way quicker that way, and quicker means in your belly faster.

2 pounds cubed steak meat
2 cans condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
1 large onion, diced
1/2 cup of water
4 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
8 ounces of cream cheese, cubed

Add the first 6 ingredients to the crockpot, and cook on low for 6-8 hours. 20 minutes before you are ready to serve, add the cream cheese so it can melt in. While waiting for that to happen, boil egg noodles according to instructions and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment