Saturday, January 28, 2012

Drunken Gummy Bears

Hello, my names is Sarah... and I love to throw a party.  Due to the fact that I adore throwing parties, I am constantly on the look out for a fun drink for each occasion.  Enter DRUNKEN GUMMY BEARS.
http://mixthatdrink.com

We have done jello shots.  Who hasn't? (My friend Jenny, that's who!)  We have had fruit soaked in booze.  Whatever.
I saw this pin and fell head over heels.  Almost no work for me?  Fun drink for a party where we still act like college kids?  Hello, my name is Sarah.
I picked up a few bags of gummy bears, Hasbro brand, at the grocery store, and came home to experiment.
This is easy as all get out.
Put the gummy bears in a glass bowl, and pour alcohol of your choosing until it more than covers all the candy. Cover the bowl with Saran Wrap (the BANE of my existence) and refrigerate for at least 48 hours.
We preferred Malibu rum over other liquors, and these were a HUGE hit.  I am pretty sure that some people felt like they were hit by a HUGE truck the day after the party, but we will be making them again for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment